Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I am looking for ideas for my 17th birthday party. I have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

By Chia from Garden Grove, CA

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Many years ago when I was young we just invited a group of friends over and had cake, ice cream and Kool Ade. We also played records and danced (this was back in the day when low income people didn't have anything, but vinyl flooring). We also played board games or card games. None of us ever had decorations or themed parties, it was just a get together for mild fun. (04/27/2010)

By redhatterb

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

You could pick a theme that is easy like a fiesta or luau or even Mardi Gras. They are all fun themes and easy to decorate for. You could do just appetizer type finger foods and have a great party without spending a lot of money. (04/28/2010)

By Amy3e

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas