Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I need some ideas for my 17th Birthday party. It's on 5th March. I can't decide what to do?

Charlotte from Stevenage

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I am turning 17 in 4 days, and I am just going to invite a few people over to watch movies and eat junk food! Nothing big, because I have huge plans for my 18th! And i think the rest of you should remember that this is not the big one, next year is! :D Peace! (01/21/2008)

By Jess.

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Well you could rent a public pool for an hour, its not that expensive.
You could defer your b-day until summer and take your friends to the beach (thats what we do with my daughter). She will be turning 15, her b-day is in May but we wait until the summer. Her friends stay overnight and we spend the whole day at the beach the next day (she loves this and we have done it for 3 years!) (01/22/2008)

By cher

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Why not try a high tea with silver tea sets, scones and small sandwiches. Mozart or a harpist as music, and everyone can wear gorgeous dresses, hats and gloves. After that go to a dance club or pool. (01/22/2008)

By kibby

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I was thinking of renting a club on Saturday and just have everyone come and enjoy. I want to have a VIP room for the closest friends to have a party in. Even if its a club where it doesn't suit your age, if your renting it they should let you have access to it except for alcoholic beverages. (03/04/2008)

By christy N

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Well my birthday is on the 7 of April and I have hired kareoke machine, party lights, tables, chairs, gazebos. I've gone all out and its only costing 500 bucks including food and decorations. (03/24/2008)

By wady

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'm actually doing my birthday in the ice-skating place! I think it should be a lot of fun, I actually got the room that has just a glass around it, and you can see everyone on the ice arena, so we can laugh at each other :P. (04/01/2008)

By Akmyrat

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'm turning 17 on May 6th but we are in school that day and it's on a Tuesday the day before (May 5th) is a bank holiday! I'm thinking on having a Hollywood theme or a black and white themed party, a really big party in my house. Then me and my friends afterwards are going out camping. I can't wait. I'm already planning. (04/15/2008)

By Irish

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄