Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I need some ideas for my 17th Birthday that's coming up in the first week of April. I can't think of anything. Thanks!

Heather from Newport, VT

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I have no ideas for you Heather. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday! Enjoy your special day and have a successful, happy year. (03/19/2009)

By Susanne

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Figure out who you are going to invite and tell or ask them in advance. Then contact your local hospital or nursing home, senior citizens club. You can read or sing to them. Maybe just talk to them. They might also have things at their homes that need to be done. You and your friends could mow lawns, clean garages, houses, windows, painting, etc. You will be amazed at how good this will make you feel. (03/21/2009)

By Danialle

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Heather: Here is an idea that I have used for my daughter (now 24). One was to do some research and rent a limo (for the lowest price!). I and another adult then, had each guest picked up at their home, this was all a surprise. So when my daughter saw the limo out front, she was puzzled! By the time the limo picked everyone up, there was enough time to go to a special request restaurant. The girls sat together and we adults, sat a bit back, so there was some privacy. Of course, the restaurant staff sang Happy Birthday, and my daughter was properly embarrassed by her mom!

This was all casual. The parents were notified ahead of time. A birthday invite was already issued. My daughter was told the family was taking her out to lunch...not! We arrived early at the girls' houses and paid for everyone's lunch. You could also hand out Hollywood type sunglasses. Check out Oriental Trading Company ahead of time. It was exciting for all of us. Whatever the idea is you will have a blast. Happy Birthday, Heather!
(03/21/2009)

By big sis

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄