Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I am turning 17 in October. I know that's far away but does anyone have any ideas for my party?

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

What about a luau (Hawaiian themed party)? I'm 19 and I did this for my 16th. I also lived in Florida, so I'm not sure if that comes into play, but the weather down there was perfect for it. Or you could always have your party at a fair. There's always plenty near the holidays.

By armywifey

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

October is a great time for parties, even birthday parties. Harvest themes are big, as are costume parties. What about a "Twilight" Party? Every one comes as characters or/and possible characters from the books. Have a Masquerade, kind of like a "formal" costume party. Or what about a good ol' fashioned Birthday Party? Cake, treats, streamers, pin the tail on the donkey... the works! Worked for both my daughters' 17th birthdays.

Or take one of your passions (dance, sports, theater, etc) and make a party around it. (03/10/2009)

By Shosha

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas