Identifying Small White Jelly Bean Shaped Eggs

I am trying to identify some small white jelly bean shaped eggs. Are they from a snake or lizard? I saw the part of a reptile, but I didn't want disturb it. I went back a couple of days later and a blue green lizard ran off, was he eating the eggs or were they the lizard's?

By Patty K. from Shepherdsville, Ky

You must have a high school near by which has a Biology teacher. You can

always take the eggs there for identification. If you have a college or university close enough, so much the better.

Every good teacher I've ever met is always happy to share their knowledge, and welcomes the chance to share these things with a class.

Don't disturb the eggs as the lizard you saw running away may have been the mum who will return to the nest. It's better to take a photograph of the eggs where they lie and show the picture to the teacher, or the extension service office.

Some of the university extension offices now accept emailed images for identification. Google your local university adding the words extension service in your search to find their web pages.

Better Living Green Living WildlifeAugust 3, 2011
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
White Bean and Pasta Soup
White Bean Soup Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Kidney Bean Salad
Kidney Bean Salad Recipes