Identifying Insect Eggs

Category Insects
Identifying insect eggs, whether in your home or garden, can help you decide whether they are harmful or beneficial. This is a guide about identifying insect eggs.

I woke up this morning and found this black mass of I don't know what on my bathroom wall, but it may be eggs of some kind of insect. Does anyone have any ideas?

Answers

Best Answer

Yikes! Looks like larvae. Get rid of it:

Step 1
Pour boiling water on them, gather the waste, and dispose of them far from your house

Step 2
Flush the drain with bleach and boiling water

Step 3
Deep clean your shower

Step 4
If you see any full grown after these steps, they can be eliminated with any commercial insect-killing spray.

Can you please tell me what type of insect eggs these are? I found them in the corners of my office kitchen. They are behind boxes and cardboard. I also found them in-between the broom bristles and along the edge of the wall. There are quite a few of them.

If you could please provide me some tips on how to avoid getting these eggs or killing off the main insect would be helpful.

Answers

Best Answer

To identify an egg is not that easy. However, there is a way to find out what the insect egg is.

Step 1
Take the eggs that you have gathered and put them in a plastic bag.

Step 2
Go to a pet exterminator company and show them the eggs.

Step 3
They will help you identify the eggs and the insect.

Step 4
Find out if you can take care of this at home on your own.

Step 5
You might need a professional to come in to spray for the insect and the eggs.