What Type of Insect Egg is This?

I saw these egg-like things on my shirt a few days ago while taking a shower. Yesterday, my sister took shower and today when she went to grab her shirt, she was horrified to see these things on her shirt. She says, they weren't present on her shirt when she was taking shower.

They are tiny, aligned in a pattern, whitish in color. Also very hard to remove means I have to apply a little pressure to remove them from my cloth as they don't just get washed under running water. I never saw them before in our clothes. We recently moved to a new house. Also we live in Bangladesh. So I guess you can help me determine what this thing is and also aware me of any harmful effects thus might have.

Thank you.

Take the bug to any store that sells pesticides. They will identify it and tell you which pesticide to use to get rid of it.

These are Moth eggs, Moths can have 30 to up in the 100's of eggs at a time.This is one of the stages between turning into larvae. This insect loves all types of dry fibers, which will infest and breaking down what it inhabits. - www.whatsthatbug.com/.../ - also some help with prevention - https://www.mothprevention.com

This may be moths (eggs or larva).
If this is what you have they can be in your closets, bedding, blankets, boxed clothing; almost anywhere fabric/material is located.
You can vacuum them but you'll have to look through everything you have to find them.

You can also freeze your items but this has to be done in a certain way. here are suggestions:
"The recommended steps for freezing your clothes to kill moth larvae and eggs are:
Identify and isolate the infested clothing items.
Place in a sealed, airtight bag, and do not over-stuff the bag with clothing to ensure all clothes properly freezes.
Deep freeze, ideally for a week, but at least 72 hours.
Thaw out and remove the garments from the plastic bags outside your home.
Shake the garments vigorously.
Clean your garments according to their individual care labels - natural fibers will most likely require dry cleaning or hand washing, although some may be able to be washed on a delicate cycle in your washing machine."

if this is what you have, you will have to be on the continuous look out for these insects or they will keep multiplying and destroy your clothing.

You said you live in Bangladesh but you can still ask your question on this site just be sure to state where you live.
ask.extension.org/.../about

here is good site to find more information:
www.moth-prevention.com/.../how-do-i-get-rid-of-clothes-moth...

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsApril 23, 2021
👔
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Type-of-Insect-Egg-is-This.html