What Insect Laid These Eggs?

I found them on a leaf of my pepper plant. They are very very small and they came up all together (none separated) when I peeled it off the leaf.

Best Answer

They look like Aphid eggs- They are destructive to your outdoor gardens - Here is more info about them- influentialpoints.com/.../aphid-eggs_biology_morphology.htm

Best Answer

These look very similar to white fly eggs or ahpid eggs that are found on plants. I would take some mild detergent mixed with water and spray the leaves of your plants. When you spray this needs to be done in several steps. You spay on Monday then wait until Wed or Thrusday to spray again. Then do it once a week until they are gone and you don't see any more of them.

I'm not sure about the identity of these bugs as it appears they are on the top side of the leaves and most of the bugs similar to this are usually found on the underside of the leaf.

However, there are several homemade recipes that will usually get rid of most of this type of garden pests.
You probably have most of the ingredients on hand so pick out one solution and try it but wait a couple of days before trying something different.

www.sundaygardener.net/.../

You can always contact your county extension office and ask about bugs like this.

npic.orst.edu/.../countyext.htm

Home and Garden Gardening InsectsJune 10, 2020
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Insect-Laid-These-Eggs.html