The weather is rainy and cold here. My son was starting to miss the outdoor activities that he loves, like playing in the sandbox. So I decided to bring the sandbox to him!
- shallow plastic tub with lid
- play sand
- toy cars and construction equipment
- rocks, optional
- PVC pipe pieces and joints, optional
- Choose a tub that is long and shallow, that has a snap on lid. Note: If you have a cat at home, be aware that they may try to use it as a cat box if you don't keep the lid on when not in use.
- Pour the sand into the box, to the desired depth.
- Grab those trucks and machines, then dig in and enjoy!
- You can add rocks (boulders), PVC pipe pieces and joints (tunnels and bridges), or even sticks (logs).
Related Content(article continues below)
- Have a small basket for storing the vehicles and a whisk broom/dust pan nearby! You can also put the sandbox on a towel to help control the mess.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:23:08 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us