Making an Indoor Snowball Fight Kit
An indoor snowball fight can be fun any season. This is a guide about making an indoor snowball fight kit
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you live in a place that rarely gets snow or just want to bring the fun of a snowball fight inside? These pom pom snowballs are easy to make and so much fun to play with!
- Bernat baby blanket yarn (white)
- giant pom pom maker
- Open one half of the pom pom maker and begin wrapping yarn around it, working your way from one end to the other. Continue wrapping until it is almost full and there is only a slight arched space in the middle. Then clip that half closed and repeat n the other half.
- Use scissors to cut through the center of the wrapped yarn, along the groove. Repeat on the other side.
- Cut a length of yarn and pull it firmly into the groove, bringing the ends together. Tie a tight knot. I like to wrap the yarn around a second time and tie another knot. Cut off the excess yarn.
- Unclip the two sides, then separate the pom pom maker to release the pom pom. Trim any long pieces of yarn, if necessary. Make as many snowballs as you like.
- I played with numerous types of yarn to see which ones made the best snowballs. Here are the different ones that I made.
December 19, 20161 found this helpful
Yarn pompoms that resemble snowballs are a great alternative for a snowball fight. Learn how to make it in this short video.