Indoor Snowball Fight Kit

Do you live in a place that rarely gets snow or just want to bring the fun of a snowball fight inside? These pom pom snowballs are easy to make and so much fun to play with!

1. Open one half of the pom pom maker and begin wrapping yarn around it, working your way from one end to the other. Continue wrapping until it is almost full and there is only a slight arched space in the middle. Then clip that half closed and repeat n the other half.
  2. Use scissors to cut through the center of the wrapped yarn, along the groove. Repeat on the other side.
  3. Cut a length of yarn and pull it firmly into the groove, bringing the ends together. Tie a tight knot. I like to wrap the yarn around a second time and tie another knot. Cut off the excess yarn.
  4. Unclip the two sides, then separate the pom pom maker to release the pom pom. Trim any long pieces of yarn, if necessary. Make as many snowballs as you like.
  5. I played with numerous types of yarn to see which ones made the best snowballs. Here are the different ones that I made.

What a cute idea! My kids have never seen snow and would love this. I'll have to surprise them one morning. Thanks!

How many snowballs were you able to make from the blanket yarn?