Ink and Marker off of Vinyl

My 5 year old wrote her name and her brother's name on the back of my Caravan's vinyl seats. I have tried hair spray, shaving cream, nail polish remover, all kind of cleaners, rubbing alcohol, Mr. Clean Eraser, etc. Any suggestions?

Ink and Marker off of Vinyl

Try Goo Gone. I use it at home and work. (03/17/2009)

By kghsave

Ink and Marker off of Vinyl

Try white "non-gel" toothpaste. I used Crest on my cream colored couch and it took out all the ball point pen and permanent marker ink. (03/17/2009)

By catastrofy

Ink and Marker off of Vinyl

I was able to remove permanent marker with Oreck stain cleaner several years ago. It wasn't especially cheap, but maybe worth it to save a car's interior. It may have been their Revelry cleaner, but check with the salesperson at the Oreck store to be sure. (03/18/2009)

By mizzoumom

Vinyl Couches
Removing Ink on Vinyl
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 12:12:11 AM on in 893 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.