Itchy Ears and Throat

My right ear is itching so badly it is driving me crazy. It feels like in the middle of my ear all the way down my throat the side, but the back of my of my throat hurts really badly to swallow. It feels like I swallowed a briar patch. And my other ear is beginning to do the same thing. Before my ears and throat began itching I had a headache for over 2 weeks and it is trying to ease up, but still there. Can you please give me any advice to relieve the pain and especially the itch.

By Jennifer from Louisville, KY

Showing: Answers Sort

By weinerdog41 34 189 Flag

Have your taken your temperature? Sounds like you may have an infection. If that's the case the only one that can help is a doctor who will prescribe an antibiotic. So many people don't have health insurance.

I'd call a walk in clinic and ask about seeing a doctor and ask if you can pay it out. Don't know if you'd have any luck but maybe worth a try. Don't know if your health dept could help you but it would probably take weeks or even months before you could be seen. Good Luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Go to a doctor. This is not something that you should be dealing with after two weeks. I know here in Canada, we can go for medical care when we need it, and money is not an issue. However, even if you are in the US, there must be some free clinics or low cost places that you can go, if money is an issue. If money is not an issue, get to the doctor today!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears
Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 30, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Woman with Itchy Scalp
Remedies for Itchy Scalp
hot tea
Remedies for a Burned Throat
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:14:25 AM on 10.0.0.246 in 827 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings