Ivory Soap Bottle Dolls

How do I obtain a pattern for the Ivory Liquid bottle Mr. and Mrs. Santa? This pattern, I believe, is from the 60s.

By Joyce from Chicago, IL

Ivory Soap Bottle Dolls

I've enlarged the picture. (11/30/2009)

By disciple1fan

RE: Ivory Soap Bottle Dolls

Ivory Soap Bottle Dolls

You may try to inquire through your local newspaper. (Major newspaper). The larger cities used to have craft columns where you would send in self stamped envelopes to receive instructions or even recipes. (12/20/2009)

By kchenez

Ivory Soap Bottle Dolls

I have patterns for different dolls made from ivory soap bottles including the ones your requesting and will share the patterns and also have 2 tubs full of these dolls ready to be dressed for sale cause I'm moving and can't take them with me. I will send you pictures if you like and you can let me know. Thanks.

Judy (02/16/2010)

By judyscrafts

Judy i very much want these patterns for mr & mrs Clause , I. would like to buy a pair of the excess ones you have. my email is pixie6373 at yahoo.com. I'm not sure how this works, but will send a payment for the pair of bottles you have + whatever you want for the pattern. will you please send me information and instructions. as for shipping. i sure hope you still have some. will send this here plus a copy to judycrafts

Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale