PaperworkOrganizing

Keep your Warranty Documents in a Folder

Vote for this contest contender!

Many products we buy nowadays have some sort of warranty. You should not toss any of your warranty documents and receipts away. Keep them as proof of purchase and just in case you need to refer to them in the future, for any replacement parts or customer service contact information. I store all of my warranty documents along with the receipts in a clear folder in a spot I will remember. By putting these documents and receipts safe in a folder, the ink will not fade and they are all organized in one spot.

I use page protectors with the holes along one side. Then I put them into a loose leaf notebook. That way they are all together in one place.