DIY Budget Organizer
March 26, 2020
Moving out is not that simple. It means freedom for me and at the same time being independent. So I set up a file case where I can put my receipts and monthly bill payments. Never forget the savings where it should always be first priority in the household.
- 1 thick folder (any color)
- First, you have to identify your budget priorities such as rent, food, etc. As for me, I always keep in mind to take even a small amount out for each month's savings.
- Write them up on a piece of paper and cut out individually.
- The number of envelopes will depend on the number of labels you prepared. Stick one label on each envelope.
- Now, take the folder or cardboard and cut based on the size of your envelopes. Fold it like a book cover.
- Take a long strip of folder clippings and fold into an accordion. The number of folds should match the number of envelopes. Make two of these.
- Paste them on the two sides of the folder.
- Stick each labeled envelope (both sides) inside the accordion folds.
- Insert receipts or cash alloted to your monthly billings in spaces between envelopes or inside the envelopes.
- You can put designs on the cover to make it look more appealing.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.