DIY Budget Organizer

Sometimes a simple envelop and accordion folder system is the best tool for managing your budget. Learn how to make your own folder and set it up for bill management and savings growth.

Moving out is not that simple. It means freedom for me and at the same time being independent. So I set up a file case where I can put my receipts and monthly bill payments. Never forget the savings where it should always be first priority in the household.

• 1 thick folder (any color)
  • envelopes
  • labels
  • glue
  • scissors

1. First, you have to identify your budget priorities such as rent, food, etc. As for me, I always keep in mind to take even a small amount out for each month's savings.
  2. Advertisement

3. Write them up on a piece of paper and cut out individually.
  4. The number of envelopes will depend on the number of labels you prepared. Stick one label on each envelope.
  5. Now, take the folder or cardboard and cut based on the size of your envelopes. Fold it like a book cover.
  6. Take a long strip of folder clippings and fold into an accordion. The number of folds should match the number of envelopes. Make two of these.
  7. Advertisement

8. Paste them on the two sides of the folder.
  9. Stick each labeled envelope (both sides) inside the accordion folds.
  10. Insert receipts or cash alloted to your monthly billings in spaces between envelopes or inside the envelopes.
  11. You can put designs on the cover to make it look more appealing.
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Organizing AdviceMay 20, 2020
👔
🎆
😎
😷
🐛
🌻

Generated 2020-05-21 23:09:10 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️