Budget Organizer

Moving out is not that simple. It means freedom for me and at the same time being independent. So I set up a file case where I can put my receipts and monthly bill payments. Never forget the savings where it should always be first priority in the household.

1. First, you have to identify your budget priorities such as rent, food, etc. As for me, I always keep in mind to take even a small amount out for each month's savings.
  2. Write them up on a piece of paper and cut out individually.
  3. The number of envelopes will depend on the number of labels you prepared. Stick one label on each envelope.
  4. Now, take the folder or cardboard and cut based on the size of your envelopes. Fold it like a book cover.
  5. Advertisement

6. Take a long strip of folder clippings and fold into an accordion. The number of folds should match the number of envelopes. Make two of these.
  7. Paste them on the two sides of the folder.
  8. Stick each labeled envelope (both sides) inside the accordion folds.
  9. Insert receipts or cash alloted to your monthly billings in spaces between envelopes or inside the envelopes.
  10. You can put designs on the cover to make it look more appealing.
  11. Advertisement

Organizing AdviceMarch 26, 2020
👒
😷
🐰
🌻
🐛

AdviceOrganizing