Keeping Bags from Falling into the Wastebasket

If the trash bag in your kitchen garbage bucket keeps slipping down, simply cut the elastic off the waist band from an old pair of panty hose and slip it around the top, securing the bag to the outside of the garbage can.

By Gretchen from Aberdeen, SD

I use the elastic from an old pair of my husband's briefs that I cut off. lol. Works like a charm. God Bless.

By Trish in CT

I used a piece of elastic from my sewing basket. I just cut off the length that I needed and tied a knot in it. It has been working great on my tall kitchen plastic trash container for several years. Before the elastic, the plastic bag was constantly sliding down when anything heavy was thrown in. (10/08/2010)

By Kathryen

Garbage Bag in Trash Can
Keeping Garbage Bags In Place
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags