Keeping Cut Flowers

My husband bought me flowers for our wedding anniversary. However, they didn't give him any food for the flowers. Is there anything I can use to keep them alive a bit longer?

By WickedDiam0nd

Answers:

Keeping Cut Flowers

I use the bleach too, by itself. You can also put an aspirin in the water, one without the enteric coating. The bleach and the aspirin keeps the water from bacteria growing. That's the secret. When you change the water, make sure you retrim the stems at an angle. This has always worked for me! Flowers last a much longer time.
(06/05/2009)

By msjany

RE: Keeping Cut Flowers

Keep Cut Flowers Longer
Making Your Cut Flowers Last Longer, Red Roses in a Vase
Making Your Cut Flowers Last Longer
Displaying Cut Flowers Outside
Displaying Cut Flowers Outside
Red amaranth flowers.
Growing Amaranth
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
🎉
🎄