Kitchen With Oak Cabinets

I have just bought a house and the kitchen has oak cabinets with a beige counter top and light blue tiles on the floor. The walls are a navy blue, but I find it too dark, and would like to go more towards a warmer color. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Janelle from Waterville, QC

Kitchen With Oak Cabinets

An apricot or peachy shade would tie all those colors together. (09/05/2007)

By Joan

Kitchen With Oak Cabinets

Do you know how to sponge paint? It's very easy. Cover the dark blue with a few coats of a light blue like the floor tiles, and then sponge paint with a light beige and a little of the light blue. Sponge painting really looks great. The oak cabinets are the best feature and I think the lighter color paint will really make them stand out and look very nice. Just a thought. (09/06/2007)

By Amy

Kitchen With Oak Cabinets

I would use a very light blue to tie the walls and floor together. Either that or a creamy beige that would go with the counter tops. (09/08/2007)

By Mythi

Kitchen with oak cabinets.
Kitchen With Oak Cabinets
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets