Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

How do you remove red Kool-aid stains from carpet? Thanks.

Tricia

Answers:

Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

(submitted by email)

Use a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia, wait a few minutes, then apply again. Put a dry towel on the area and apply heat with a iron on top of the towel. You will see the stain intermediately transfer to the towel.

Ray (01/03/2009)

By Sally_Admin

Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

I spilled Hawaiian punch on my carpet and it dried leaving a big red stain in my carpet. I tried Resolve and Spot Shot and neither got it out by themselves. I found this website. Although it seems I couldn't find the original post. Here's how I got it out:

1. Put dish soap and water on the stain and let it set for about a minute.

2. Take a white t-shirt and put it over the stain. Use the very edges so that you can repeat this step by using all the surface area of the t-shirt.

3. Take hot iron and run it over the t-shirt that is over the stain. You will start to notice the stain transferring onto the t-shirt. In my case, at the end of this procedure, my t -shirt was almost completely red and it also took out a lot of dirt that one might not notice.

4. Repeat these steps until it is all gone. It's like magic! (01/16/2009)

By Jason

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🎉
🎄