Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

We recently bought a condo, unfortunately the people living before us left red Kool-aid stains in the beige carpet. I have been trying for 6 months to clean it with little luck, any suggestions?

By Brenda from Charlotte, NC

Answers:

Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

I've always used window cleaner. Spray well and blot, repeat until the stain is gone (01/29/2010)

By duckie43

Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

Make a paste out of equal parts baking soda and hydrogen peroxide (if it's a small area, 1/4 cup to 1/4 cup). Work that in with a scrub brush and let it sit about twenty minutes. Rinse with a clean rag or sponge and clear warm water; you should see a difference. If it's not completely gone, do it again.

My adult daughter had a white shirt that had a juice stain on it that had been set even further by washing in hot water and going through the dryer and then left on a hanger in the back of the closet for months, before she tried this; it worked. (01/29/2010)

By PupperMom

Kool-aid Stains on Carpet

I am not sure if you can still find this at Walmart, but Blue Magic Spot Cleaner found in the automotive dept will take it right out. It's in a blue aerosol can. You will be amazed how well it works.
The Walmarts here are deleting it off of their shelves, but it's the best spot remover I have ever found. It took the orange pop stain right out of my carpeting. Good luck. (01/31/2010)

By Mirage

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🎉
🎄