Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

Kraft makes a bacon tomato, or tomato bacon dressing. My kids Love it, but I cannot find it anymore. Help!

Laura from Spartanburg, SC

Answers:

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

Here's a page that allows you to put your zip code in and hopefully find the nearest place to buy this dressing. Hope it helps. kraftfoods.com (12/03/2008)

By Luvyabye

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

I just checked out the link from luvyabye for my area and the closest was 10 miles away and the next one was also a Walmart 15 miles away so I guess Walmart is the place to stock up on the Tomato Bacon Dressing ;-) (12/03/2008)

By Deeli

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

I just went and checked a bottle of Kraft salad dressing; here's the toll free #1.800.847.1997. Or write an email really quick to Kraftfoods.com.

Simple! (12/03/2008)

By HolJen

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

I had same problem finding their cucumber dressing in my area and I contacted kraftfoods.com and they couldn't find a local vendor for me so they sent me a free bottle. Since then I've ordered directly from them and have it shipped to my home. Very good customer service people at Kraft. Give them a try and good luck. (12/03/2008)

By Connie

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing

Kroger's has this flavor dressing sold under their brand which tastes the same to me. This might be easier to find in your location. (12/04/2008)

By Sue

Kraft Tomato and Bacon Salad Dressing
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
bacon in a package
Freezing Bacon
Small Bowl of Imitation Bacon
Substitutions For Bacon
Saving on Bacon
Saving Money on Bacon
🎄