Lecithin Instead of Pam

For greaseless and stick free cooking. About 12 years ago I read about a product called liquid lecithin that could be used as a nonstick alternative to PAM , butter, etc. Being skeptical, I spent the money and have been hooked ever since. This product is available at health food markets and could probably be mail ordered.

It lasts for years, and since you need to use very little it is economical. I have probably used 3 bottles in 12 years and even nasty items like spaghetti very rarely stick. It is a very thick product and one would need to smear it on with a small piece of paper towel, I've found that this works best.

The manufacturer also says that you can use it as a fat substitute, etc. (It is one of the ingredients found in some cooking sprays, it may seem a little pricey at first, about $5 - 7 (I think, I'm still using the last bottle that my husband bought a few years ago, The bottle is glass so it can be recycled).

Jane

Answers:

Soda Coupons

Also check on the back of the labels for 2 liter bottles for coupons. The coupons are usually very good, like 75 cents off the purchase of two, which our store doubles. You can usually find a two liter bottle for about 89 cents, so you wind up paying 28 cents for two 2-liter bottles. It's also a good idea to look around the shelves. The bottles with coupons on them are usually marked as such. You may find a few of them in the back of the shelf, which you should grab (obviously) instead of the ones without coupons. - Anthony (09/04/2001)

Use Lecithin for Non-Stick Cooking Spray
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Halloween treats made from bananas and oranges. The oranges look like pumpkins and the bananas look like ghosts.
Healthy Halloween Treats
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making Mummy Cupcakes
🎉
🎄