Leftover Loose Meat Sandwiches

We always wonder what to do with left over roast. Well, make a loose meat sandwich; not a roast sandwich but loose meat. You take the left over roast meat, throw some onions if you want, BBQ or steak sauce, hot sauce, whatever you would think; but I use BBQ and the kids love it. Put it all in a blender and poof, you have loose meat roast beef sandwiches..

Source: I made this myself cause i didn't want to throw the rest of the roast out. It's like Sloppy Joes but better

By Beverly from Aubrey, TX

Answers:

Leftover Loose Meat Sandwiches

My ex- MIL used to grind up tough cooked meat, proceed as you do, and call them "Meat Paste Sandwiches". She was a talented and creative cook. (06/10/2008)

By cookwie

Loose Meat Sandwiches
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change
Meat Loaf
Using Leftover Meat Loaf
🎄
🍂