Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

Are there any real work from home jobs? Without paying for the job. Like computer work, etc.

Patricia from La Pine, OR

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

Check with the school district in your area. Most schools cover clerical as well as teaching positions. I was on the sub list for a public school district for several years. I worked in offices, libraries and as a TA in Pre K and PE. I got called every day. The beauty is you are not required to go every day and you don't have to worry about sick or personal days. Go when it's convenient for you. Another thing to consider is that as a sub you can shop for the best campuses for the time when you might want to go "regular". As a regular employee most districts pro rate your salary so you have money coming in all summer. You have some valuable skills that I don't have and I worked as much as I wanted to. I now sub for a small Episcopal school. (11/05/2007)

By MartyD

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

Lynda, where do I go for the ONLINESURVEY job? (11/06/2007)

By patrae

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

This might be what you are looking for. It is not "get rich quick" but it can be "get rich". You can do it from home, no making phone calls or any of that stuff. Give it a try. www.myberrytree.com/bt97975/free

Good luck on your search!

Denise (11/06/2007)

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs