Finding Production or Assembly Work You Can Do From Home

Category Finding a Job
Finding work from home jobs, especially non technical ones can be very difficult and not necessarily profitable. Continued diligence may pay off. This is a guide about finding production or assembly work you can do from home.

Does anyone know of production or assembly work at home that you can make good money. I just lost my job on Monday I have 3 kids and I'm single. Due to my learning disability I've noticed a pattern of the same problems at every job I get. I am a hard worker, but I am not fast. Due to my disabilities I get made fun of at work a lot and it's very hard to work, but I am not eligible for disability nor do I want it. So I am trying to find something I can do at home that does not require sales as I'm not good at that. It can be repetitive work, but yet needs to be something my comprehension could understand to make it and not require a lot of memory.

I would love to start right away, but I just want it to be legit. I am willing to work for more than one job at home if it does not cover the bills. I would like to make around $2,500 a month to cover bills. Is this possible? I've tried several different ways to do things in the past and never came out good on any of them. From surveys, sales, other companies making things, trying to do my own businesses, all different kinds. It just never works out. Or all of them turned out to be scams. I don't own a computer or a landline or even internet and I can't afford it now that I lost my job. So I can't risk waiting any longer going to a job outside of home where I keep having the same problems and getting fired. So working at home is really important to make the money as head of household to take care of these three kids and myself and plan for our future. I don't expect to get rich, but I do need to be able to pay the bills. I do not have help so I am alone on doing this.

I can not do babysitting, housekeeping, pet sitting, or any type of care it just does not work out. It needs to especially be stable income and to starting right away. Working at home for me and doing repetitive production work is the only thing that seems to make sense, to be the best fit for me and my disabilities. I don't want to spend the only money I have in a scam so I'd rather go with a legit company with a stable income preferably a weekly check or direct deposit. Thank you for reading and I hope you can help.

Answers

Best Answer

It's not a lot of money, but sites like Toluna give surveys all the time. You earn points that you can redeem for gift cards and gift certificates to stores.

You can go to sites like glassdoor.com and indeed.com to find legitimate work from home jobs.

Good luck.

If I hear of any, I will come back here and post. But, a legit company will NOT have you pay anything up front.