Simple Paper Flower and Vase Craft for Kids
The simple paper shapes and assembly steps for this craft make it a good one for you and the kids to work on together or for older ones to do alone and perhaps even elaborate on the finished project. This page contains a simple paper flower and vase craft for kids.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Art, art, art... Who wants art, right? Paper projects are one of my favorite pastimes to work on together with my children. It's a thriftier way of having fun together than buying toys.
Total Time: 6 mins.
- colored papers
- Using your colored paper, cut a piece in half and fold. This is the stand for the vase for your flowers.
- Cut another smaller sized square of paper and glue it to the stand paper, this is a pocket that holds the flowers. Do not put glue on the top edge of the paper, because this is the part where you insert or put your flowers.
- For your flowers, cut small strips of paper to use as the stems of the flowers.
- Now make 3 circles each, on your paper, for large, medium, and small size circles. These are the petals for your flowers. Cut them out.
- Glue your circles to the stems and also glue together the layers of your petals. Make sure on your petals you have alternated the colors when you glue them.
- You can now put your flowers in your standing paper vase.