Simple Flowers with Paper Vase
Art, art, art... Who wants art, right? Paper projects are one of my favorite pastimes to work on together with my children. It's a thriftier way of having fun together than buying toys.
Total Time: 6 mins.
- colored papers
- Using your colored paper, cut a piece in half and fold. This is the stand for the vase for your flowers.
- Cut another smaller sized square of paper and glue it to the stand paper, this is a pocket that holds the flowers. Do not put glue on the top edge of the paper, because this is the part where you insert or put your flowers.
- For your flowers, cut small strips of paper to use as the stems of the flowers.
- Now make 3 circles each, on your paper, for large, medium, and small size circles. These are the petals for your flowers. Cut them out.
- Glue your circles to the stems and also glue together the layers of your petals. Make sure on your petals you have alternated the colors when you glue them.
- You can now put your flowers in your standing paper vase.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!