Simple Flowers with Paper Vase
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
Art, art, art... Who wants art, right? Paper projects are one of my favorite pastimes to work on together with my children. It's a thriftier way of having fun together than buying toys.
Total Time: 6 mins.
- colored papers
- Using your colored paper, cut a piece in half and fold. This is the stand for the vase for your flowers.
- Cut another smaller sized square of paper and glue it to the stand paper, this is a pocket that holds the flowers. Do not put glue on the top edge of the paper, because this is the part where you insert or put your flowers.
- For your flowers, cut small strips of paper to use as the stems of the flowers.
- Now make 3 circles each, on your paper, for large, medium, and small size circles. These are the petals for your flowers. Cut them out.
- Glue your circles to the stems and also glue together the layers of your petals. Make sure on your petals you have alternated the colors when you glue them.
- You can now put your flowers in your standing paper vase.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.