Buy Now, Pay Later Websites

Category Shopping
Buy now, pay later websites offer an alternative to shopping using a credit or debit card. This is a guide about buy now, pay later websites.

Tips

Share a TipCheck out these tips or, if you have something to add to this guide, click to share your own tip!

Fingerhut.com allows visitors to buy now and pay later. They offer great credit options, and say yes when many other credit providers say no. They have great products too from TVs to clothes to furniture.

By RyanW

Top Comment

The base price of their products are higher than the norm and they charge a high interest rate. If you are truly thrifty, save the amount that they say you need to pay each month and you can buy the same item much sooner for fewer "payments" without adding to debt.

Are there any known sites that allow "bill me later" with no credit check to use for Christmas for the kids?

By EMOORE84 from Indianapolis, IN

Answers

Best Answer

http://www.fingerhut.com/ is the best!

Best Answer

I've been buying from Fingerhut for six years and only had to return a few things only because I ordered the wrong size. I've ordered three iPads, kitchen appliances and many other things with no trouble.

Anonymous
Best Answer

If you haven't already purchased items or wish to purchase in the future and make payments I suggest this site: Zibby.com

You can make monthly payments, there are no credit checks and purchases can be made either Sears Outlets (both online and in stores) and several other retailers. I purchased a brand name washer and dryer, bed and recliner (all still in boxes) and was given $2,500 credit. It was simple and I love the monthly payment $79.86!

Do you know of any pay later home and garden sites?

Answers

Best Answer

Overstock.com has a plan like that and they have some garden stuff.

https://www.ove … 7968/static.html

Best Answer

There are probably a lot of places that will let you do this but most of them will still require credit information as well as income etc.
It is possible that Fingerhut may be more lenient and they have a large variety of items.

https://www.fingerhut.com/

ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities do not let you charge anymore. Does anyone know of other sites that do?

By Niki

Answers

Best Answer

www.hsn.com they give you a 1000 dollar credit limit

Are there any other companies like Country Door or Grandpointe where you can buy now and pay by the month?

By Karla M.

Answers

Best Answer

Check out Bill Me Later and see if the stores you are interested in buying from are connected with Bill Me Later. I have used this in the past. I have purchsed some items that I was given three months to pay.

Do have suggestions for the best websites for buying now and paying layer?

By Sascha from Ontario, Canada

How can you pay your statement on line?

By Donna

Answers

What place is it, as it depends on the place you are buying from.

Call the number for the company and ask if you can pay online.

I am looking for online shopping sites that offer installment billing.

By Lora

Answers

Try fingerhut.com But be aware that when you buy things from places like that, you end paying an awful lot more per item, than the amount listed. I'm sure there are more, but I refuse to buy from places like that because of the huge amount of interest that they charge.

You can also try Ginny's, which has several other family websites and catalogs, and generally offers credit with installment payments. But as with Fingerhut, you can usually find much better quality, and less expensive items elsewhere. However, I have been in the situation where I just didn't have the money, and needed a 'quick fix'. Best of luck to you. The best way to get out of paying too much on those sites, is to try to pay more than the minimum each time.

Try LTDCommodities.com, I think they have a payment plan. Good Luck.

I use http://www.fingerhut.com/ . They have great buy now pay later options on many products.

Does anybody know of any companies like Popular Club that have name brand merchandise that you can order, receive, and make monthly payments with no credit information given.

Lolita

Answers

By Penni, NC (Guest Post)

Not sure of the products you're looking for but http://www.domestications.com is a good place for home furnishings.

I just ordered and received a name brand pair of tennis shoes on store credit from Masseys. The shoes are new balance and cost $70.00. I also think Fingerhut is still in business. They used to be set up to make monthly payments on stuff.

By rda (Guest Post)

Go to "Bill Me Later". I purchase things through these companies and make monthly payments. They have a long list of merchants.
rda

I am requesting sites using 6 month pay off or buy now pay later. Any suggestions?

By vicki hagerbaumer

Does anyone know of any sites that still do buy now pay later without a credit check? My credit is not the greatest. I need to get Christmas presents for my daughter. Thanks. .

By Kelli

Answers

Try Ginny's or Stoneberry

I am looking for men's bands that I can buy now and pay for by the month, no credit cards, or down payments. Where can I buy now and pay later?

By Charlotte from De kalb, TX

Answers

What are men's bands?

I am looking for bill me later stores that sell home improvement items and one that sells jewelry. Any suggestions?

By Joann

Answers

The only places I know of that do not charge fees (interest) allow you to make payments, that are safe is Home Shopping Network or Shop NBC. Home Shopping Network I feel has some great deals but not the selection of HSN. Other difference is at HSN you must pay tax's with S&H fees up front (added to first payment). Usually up to 6 equally divided payments after that. Holiday time of year everything has until 1-31-2012 for returns.

I know of QVC (they divide tax S&H into payments). Markdowns, clearance and holiday prices make them all competitively priced.
Shop NBC has many no S&H fees also depending on purchase so many things have no tax.They also have until end of Jan. for returns during holidays.

Since both are in 90 million homes the prices are usually cheaper than buying at the local big store,or with jewelry so many types, price ranges and great deals. Having everything with a guarantee, no interest and always "feed back" from other consumers.

I got my computer that way saved almost $1000.00 with 3 year extended guarantee, software added(no cost). I could never had been able to get a laptop any other way. I look for free shipping and handling, clearance or sale items. I was able to get very nice watches for my son at Shop NBC, with 5 year guarantee. Knowing he could return it if not happy, was very nice. Having it divided into 6 equal payments made it so I could afford it.

Good luck, these are safe, no interest only a debit card required selling the best name brand merchandise. If its not a necessary purchase, I have found for me not being in debt is always best. However for these items I got great deal and I knew I could afford the payments. Blessings!

How many Choose and Charge accounts can you have at one time?

By dimples from Boston, MA

Answers

Anonymous

If what you mean are the 'buy now pay later' places like Fingerhut, Figi's, etc. I would suggest having 'None'! You pay outrageous prices for the items you receive, plus high shipping and finance fees :-o If you have your heart set on still doing it then at least stick with only 'one' because you are risking over purchasing and ruining your credit if you can't pay the bills.

I have heard of websites that don't require a credit card. I'm hoping to find a similar catalog. Any suggestions welcome.

Does anyone know of a bill me later site here in the Philippines?

By Rhobie

It is possible with some website to order products and have them bill you later. This is a guide about bill me later websites.

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about buy now pay later websites for laptops. If the cost of a new laptop is not within their budget some consumers look for pay later options.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes
Load More