Finding Buy Now Pay Later Online Nurseries

Category Store Finder
Finding 'buy now pay later' companies is possible for certain types of items. However, locating an on-line nursery that offers this option may be difficult. This page offers some opinions on and options to the 'buy now pay later' concept regarding shopping for garden plants and supplies.

Are there any online stores with the buy now pay later option for trees, hedges, and shrubs in the USA?

Answers

Best Answer

There are always on going promotions if you open credit cards at the major home improvement stores like Lowes, Home Depot where if you spend a certain amount on the card - it is interest free for x amount of months.

Best Answer

Just a guess but I do not believe you would be asking this question if you currently have a credit card available or if you would be able to get a credit card if you applied for one.

• If that is the case, I do not believe anyone has answered your question.
  • I believe the answer to your question would be no, there are no online companies that sell plants and such on a buy now pay later plan.
  • Companies, online or local, usually require the same credit approval that applying for a credit card requires.
  • Occasionally, a local store (usually a Rent or Rent to Own or Badcocks), may run an ad saying something like "no credit refused" but I do not know how that works.
  • Advertisement

• Sorry, I think you should save up a few dollars and try to start your landscaping with plants from local nurseries, Walmart, etc. Begin small and try your hand at propagating any plant you buy.
  • It is always a good idea to look for marked down plants.

If you use a credit card, you can buy almost anywhere. Here is a nursery to go to: m.springhillnursery.com/.../a

This is just me....but I don't like buying any garden items like plants/schrubs/dirt from online vendors, especially if they are from another state.

My reason is I don't want any chance of pests hitchhiking along with the purchase and causing problems in my little garden world.

Pests can be bugs or even seeds that are in the potting soil. I am just a little weird that way...trying to keep my ecosystem manageable with things that are from here is hard enough sometimes...I don't want to introduce any new things to the mix.

If you have or open a credit card at most of the big box stores in your town, you will be able to pay later (when the bill arrives and in installments). You could even talk to your local garden center or greenhouse owner and ask if they have a payment plan where you could put a little down and pay the purchases off in a set period of time.

Consumer Advice Store FinderSeptember 19, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻