Using Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities

Category Shopping
There are several web shopping sites that offer low prices, buy now and pay later options, and no credit checks. This is a guide about using sites like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities.

FYI to the person who was upset about ABC and LTD not delivering to Hawaii. News Flash: they don't deliver to Alaska either. I learned that when I moved to Alaska after placing several orders to them when I lived in Florida. Find a friend in the the U.S. and have them ship your items there or move!

It was mentioned a while ago about companies that sell items (clothing, toys, household items) inexpensively. One of the catalogs was called ABC Distributing (abcdistribuing.com). I don't recall the other company.
Thanks.

By Kim

Answers

Anonymous

The other company you are talking about is named LTD Commodities.

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/

Have a great day!
Marion Johnson

I have ordered from ABC Distributing for several years now and have had no problems with any items I have gotten from them. Sometimes they are out of something an you do have to wait but not always. You can also order from them online. I do enjoy shopping with them an also another I use is Terrysvillage..they have some nice things they also are on site.

You might want to check out the COLLECTIBLES site. Nothing over $14.99.

Lori

Anonymous

ABC and LTD are both business catalogs, not for someone at home that wants to order from them !!
- Susan Cummins

By guest client (Guest Post)

Terry's Village has another catalog division called
"A Special Place". I don't know the web address
but I'm sure your web browser can find it. They have very pretty home decor/gift items for less than "Terry's Village". If anyone know of any other's I love to hear about them. Thanks.

A website that is run by LTD but available to the public is called www.thelakesidecollection.com This is a great site! It has all of the samethings at the same prices as ABC and LTD. I think this is what you are looking for.

i work for a compnay called CTA (Christian Tools of Affirmation). it is a web and mail order business. the website is http://www.CTAinc.com . please take a minute and visit the site. i think you will be pleased with the selection and the prices. we do require that you prepay with a credit card if we are delivering to your home but if your church or school orders we will be happy to invoice your church or school once we can verify your church's or school's address. we do have a secure site for ordering online or you can call your order in. THANKS for taking the time to take a peek at our website.

ABC Distributing is not just for businesses. I am not a business and have been ordering from them for many years and having them shipped right here to my home!

lakeside, figis, lizclaiborne.
""

Come on there has got to be some other places out there like abc they are right here under our noses we got to find them. I know viking.com is like abc they have office supplies. but ltd ask for credit card or payment up front.

I just tried to register at
abc and was advised that although the information page says they sell to individuals, you must supply a company name for the application to be accepted.

the collectables site is that collectables.com or is it the collectables today site . thank you

For everyone who thinks you can not order form ABC Distributing, if you do not own a business, you are wrong. You can have your orders sent right to your home with or without a business. www.abcdistributing.com ,check it out yourself. You'll see. :) I do it all the time!

I recently visited a site called Fununlimited .com they have a wide variety of games puzzles gag gifts ect.
I am interested in only catalogs similar to abc distributing that bill you with merchandise anyone know of any let me know

there is also ltd commodities.com and lakeside collection.com they are exactly like abc distributing, just different shipping prices, i think lakeside was the best on shipping

LTD Commodities and ABC Distributing are now as one. They merged a few months ago

i have alot of inexpensive gift catalogs their is one called uncommon goods,sierra trading post,lighterside,terrys village,carol wright,harriet carter,heartland,home improvement,etc collection,try some of these sites

The www.Lakeside.com -- they have great, inexpensive gift ideas and you can access past catalogues too!

ABC and LTD Catalogs.

Yes they do ask for a company name.

I used to order from both ABC and LTD, however, now they won't send to Hawaii. This is so aggravating, we are their 50th state. We are in the United Stated, but they won't ship because we are not continental. They used to, what made doing this so bad? I shop quite a bit on line, and do run into this, so I take my business where they do include Hawaii. Can you give me someone's catalog/web site where they will send to me in Hawaii, products like these two sites carry. There's a few Christmas items I would love to order from ABC!

By Yvonne

I got an email back today from LTD Commodities saying that my account has been blocked. It also said several orders have been placed on my account and it said all remaining orders have been canceled. I kept trying to order because I didn't know why my orders were being canceled. I just don't understand that company. I even tried to place a small order but no luck. I only received a handbag from Ltd and the other stuff was canceled from my order.

Sherry

Does anyone know any other shopping sites like ltdcommodities.com?

By Shannnon

Does anybody know of any other shopping sites that are like ABC Distributing or LTD Distributing?

tequila_rose717

tequila_rose717

Answers:

abc distributing/ltd commodities

I found one web site or catalog like ABC distributing, it is "The Lakeside Collection" at lakeside.com.

Joanie (10/13/2003)

By ThriftyFun

abc distributing/ltd commodities

I like Collections, Etc., everything is $14.99. Cute stuff. collectionsetc.com (07/22/2004)

By Annette

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Fingerhut, Doubleday, and Swisscolony (and subsidiary companies listed at bottom of page) all let you charge orders till later.(08/04/2004)

By Lindsay

abc distributing/ltd commodities

There is a site soavenue.com it has some things, but it is not as good as LTD if anyone is interested. (01/07/2005)

By babybyrdie

abc distributing/ltd commodities

figis.com will let you choose to use their credit, but you do not have to give any personal information for approval. (04/23/2005)

By Cennet

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Terry's Village, but they don't always have the great deals or stuff ABC and LTD have. (09/01/2005)

By Amanda

abc distributing/ltd commodities

If you like books go to eharlequin.com they let you get the books then pay no personal info needed. I ordered my books 2 days ago and they weren't supposed to be here for a week, but I got them today. If any one else knows any other place come on and tell us. Please. (09/15/2005)

By atnmlg591

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try lillianvernon.com (01/09/2007)

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try grandeportal.com, they are new and they have great stuff at great prices, fast delivery and somebody always answers the phone in customer service. (06/01/2007)

By Angela

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Check out Ohio Wholesale. (01/26/2008)

By Lisa

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Everyone try: seventhavenue.com or ginnys.com, even countrydoor.com.

Country door is my favorite. I also have an account with Ltd. They all offer generous in house credit terms, usually 400.00 credit limit. Don't worry order from one of these and you will receive others catalogs too. They are all affiliated, I believe. Happy shopping ladies. (02/07/2008)

By Anita

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try tenderhearts.com.They have reasonable pricing and shipping is not that bad. (02/21/2008)

By Laura

abc distributing/ltd commodities and similar

Please go to dtgwow.com and scroll to the bottom and click on e-catalog. Go to table of contents and find bulk buys. There are some really cool items there. Good luck. If you register as a shopper-no charge-you will get a $10 gift card. Let me know how you like it. (11/23/2008)

By fanilow