Check Delivery Options for Alaska or Hawaii

FYI to the person who was upset about ABC and LTD not delivering to Hawaii. News Flash: they don't deliver to Alaska either. I learned that when I moved to Alaska after placing several orders to them when I lived in Florida. Find a friend in the the U.S. and have them ship your items there or move!

Why does companies penalize residents living in Alaska or Hawaii? Just because it's not in the continental U. S., we are still part of the United States. Even the US Postal Service exits in these states, so why not use them for delivery purpose. The charges are paid for by the customer anyway, so I don't understand why we would have to pay double to find someone/business to forward our merchandise.