Light Requirements for Growing a Gardenia Indoors

I have a little indoor gardenia which I recently bought. I have 2 locations to choose from, but am not sure which is best.
I have one room with a south window.

The second room is one with 2 windows, one to the south and the other to the west. The west window gets direct sun later in the afternoon. The 2nd room is lighter because it has 2 windows, obviously.
So which room shall I place my gardenia in? Please advise.

By lahib

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening IndoorJune 8, 2011
gardenia in pot
Indoor Gardenia Care
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Growing a Crepe Myrtle Tree
Growing a Crepe Myrtle Tree
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:37:23 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.