Link: Black Friday Website For Comparison Shopping

To do comparison shopping for the holidays or any purchase you will be doing, go to and enroll to get all stores running specials sent to your email. I finish up my holiday shopping, including some birthdays, by having ideas, watching these ads and planning how to save my money I was spending anyway.

The closer to Black Friday, the more ads will appear. It shows that Walmart is having a special Pre-Black Friday sale this weekend.

By Joyce from Benson MN

Another site to get Black Friday sales early is (11/11/2008)

I was checking out one of the Black Friday websites last week and found the Walmart ad for this past Saturday (11/8) that featured several doorbusters, anyway, I got a Compaq laptop for $298. Not sure of the everyday retail, but we figured it was between $500 and $600. Not bad. (11/12/2008)

By Mary Moo

Escalators at a shopping mall
Black Friday Shopping Tips
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
family playing board games
Black Friday Alternatives