Link: Black Friday Website For Comparison Shopping

To do comparison shopping for the holidays or any purchase you will be doing, go to http://www.black-friday.net/ and enroll to get all stores running specials sent to your email. I finish up my holiday shopping, including some birthdays, by having ideas, watching these ads and planning how to save my money I was spending anyway.

The closer to Black Friday, the more ads will appear. It shows that Walmart is having a special Pre-Black Friday sale this weekend.

By Joyce from Benson MN

Answers:

Another site to get Black Friday sales early is GottaDeal.com (11/11/2008)

By

I was checking out one of the Black Friday websites last week and found the Walmart ad for this past Saturday (11/8) that featured several doorbusters, anyway, I got a Compaq laptop for $298. Not sure of the everyday retail, but we figured it was between $500 and $600. Not bad. (11/12/2008)

By Mary Moo

Escalators at a shopping mall
Black Friday Shopping Tips
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
family playing board games
Black Friday Alternatives
🎉
🎄