Link: Internet Coupon Scam

Thought I should share this article with fellow internet coupon lovers as a simple 'beware' of internet coupon scams. Be careful where you get your coupons from. If one looks too good to be true, it probably is and not only have you wasted your time, but also the cost of print ink and paper.

AOL News: Doritos Fake-Out Shows Internet Scams Thriving

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Answers:

Link: Internet Coupon Scam

I'd like to add that there's an internal link within this article (am sharing here) where you can view current coupon scams and it's updated fairly often. When you open the link just click on the orange button on the left side of the page that says, "New Counterfeit Coupons Identified".

http://www.cents-off.com/

You'll be amazed just how many there are and I am fairly certain there are oodles more out there that haven't been identified yet. :-(

(07/01/2010)

By Deeli

Link: Internet Coupon Scam

Not to mention looking like a fool when you forward it to everyone in your address book when you send it to them, LOL! My daughter checks bogus stuff like that on Snopes; I need to start doing that. (07/06/2010)

By one.of.a.kind

Link: Internet Coupon Scam
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
A grandma smiling while using her tablet computer.
Computer and Internet Training for Senior Citizens
🎄