Joining a Coupon Train

Category Coupons
As a member of a coupon train you can exchange coupons with a large number of other couponers. This is a guide about joining a coupon train.

I'm a single mom on a tight budget. I'm always looking for ways to save money and I think I've found a great one! It's called the coupon train. It's a group of people from all around who trade their unused, current coupons with other people.

I am looking to join a coupon train please.

Gina from Franklin, MA

Answers

I currently have a train running.
But, a great place to join one is www.dailyfreebies.com and go to the coupon train area. Check that out first!!

I just started a coupon train that is going out tomorrow but I would be happy to have you join the second train. Just contact me for details.

I'm a member of a coupon train that runs in my area and surrouding areas/states. I put "coupon train" in my search engine and a ton of trains came up! I love having one in my area to keep the turn around time quick! No one wants to get expired GOOD coupons because it took so long to get to you!

yes

Anonymous

I would love to join your coupon train. Please contact me at eleanore416@mail.com.

I'm looking to start a coupon train. Can someone please tell me the appropriate area to post on ThriftyFun, or another website that might be good for finding a few interested people?

By Nicole from Los Angeles

Answers

I've joined a coupon train in my area here in MO. I'm currently a "rider" waiting on my enelope of coupons. Just put coupon train in the online search engine. Hundreds of sites will come up. I joined a train that is for my area... MO/ARK/IL/OK so there is not a long turn around time for coupons that might otherwise expire as if it was coming from say FL! Good Luck. The coupon seems like a fun way to save some money! :)

How would I find info on coupon trains, as suggested by another member?

By Linda

I'm about to become a "rider" on a coupon train in my area. (This quickens the turn around time so people are not stuck with expired coupons). I'd love to hear from fellow riders to know how their journey is going. I'd like to know if the train is worth it?

I have over 50 coupons to add to the train and they are nice coupons, nothing worthless, just items I do not use. It seems like it would be like Christmas every time you open your bundle of coupons, you never know what you might get!

Have any trains been "derailed" due to people not sending them on? Please share your experiences here and advise me on what to expect. I know each train has its own set of rules and guidelines, but I can guess that all trains are about the same! Thanks so much! :) Happy clipping!

By Jaci from MO