Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I am planning my wedding on a budget and have an idea of what I want my centerpieces to look like, but cannot find any vases for a decent price. We are looking for clear glass (or plastic) vases that are at least 12 inches high and have roughly a 3-4 inch wide opening at the top. I am willing to buy used or second hand vases; anything that will save me money. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

By Courtney

Answers:

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I would start scouring The Salvation Army and other thrift shops. I once saw a lady buy a whole cart full of vases at Salvation Army for a banquet dinner that she was helping to put on. (12/14/2009)

By mamie11152

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I agree with mamie. Check your local thrift stores (Goodwill, Salvation Army). The vases might not all match, but that may add to the charm (and besides, what guest goes around from table to table comparing centerpieces?).

I've never used freecycle, but I've heard good things. And I've heard people mention craigslist. I've heard some good things about craigslist, but I've also heard about some freaky stuff. Best of luck. I hope you have a beautiful wedding, and a wonderful marriage!

(12/14/2009)

By mrs.story

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Check bravobrides.com. It is a site where wedding stuff is sold, mostly used. You can even sale them on the site once you are done with them! (12/16/2009)

By MelissaF

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Have you tried Dollar Tree? (12/16/2009)

By yessy1019

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

If you cannot find what you are looking for in the quantity that you need, I would like to suggest a website save-on-crafts.com. This site is awesome! It has lots of items for the DIY bride. If you are looking to do something with hanging organza, check out www.giftsintl-us.com. You can get 40 yards of 54 inche wide tulle for only $10. Check out these websites. (12/17/2009)

By kdmaggard

RE: Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Try floating candle shaped flowers in fishbowls. Might be easier to get the items. (12/21/2009)

By cookwie

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

We found glass vases at Walmart after Valentines day marked down to .50 cents from $4! Also check Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree. (04/10/2010)

By LuckyStar

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Try wholesalefloral.com Cylinder Glass Vase 5x14, Cylinder Glass Vase 4x16 or Square Glass vase 3x3x12 $8.75 each (04/17/2010)

By mastallard

Beautiful red rose centerpieces.
Buying Vases for Centerpieces
Flower Vase
Cleaning Flower Vases
Glass Vase
Cleaning Stains From Glass Vases
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
🎉
🎄