Looking for a Cricket Solution

How do I keep crickets from coming inside my home?

Debbie

Answers:

Looking for a Cricket Solution

I have had some success using what I call hedge apples or hedge balls. They grow on hedge trees and look like very large green apples, but are textured and have a real bumpy outside. Bring several of them inside and cut them open with a sharp knife. Then put the pieces wherever you have been finding crickets or in your basement. I don't know if the crickets find the smell repulsive or if they drink the sap that comes out of them, but I noticed using this method seemed to cut down on the number I had in the house.

Be careful though as the sap inside of these hedge balls could stain if it gets on the carpet. Good luck. (09/23/2004)

By Donna in Kansas

Looking for a Cricket Solution

Debbie, debbie,
Why do you want to remove a cricket from your home. Crickets do not bite and bring good fortune to
your home! The people of the far east ecven make little houses for them and feed them. If he sings
your house is twice blessed. (09/23/2004)

By alobarbear.

Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
Closeup of hen and chicks.
Choosing the Right Groundcover
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Fly paper strips hanging by clothes pins.
Making Fly Paper
🎉
🎄