Upright Storage for Long-handled Tools

Upright Storage for Long-handled Tools - now stored inside a tomato cage in potI had a large plastic container (from a plant) that was good size, but not tall enough to store items with long handles. To keep them upright and neat (and to help keep them from falling over) I had the idea to use tomato cages that I had lying around. I used two together for strength, stuck them down in the pot, and began to load all the long handled items. The rings of the tomato cage keeps them together and upright. Works very well and an inexpensive DIY to keep your garage, shed, or craft shop organized. You could remove the long "stems" of the cages, but I left them attached.

Upright Storage for Long-handled Tools - tools in flower pot

Organizing ToolsSeptember 5, 2019
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Upright-Storage-for-Long-handled-Tools-1.html