Make Bathmats Out of Towels

I needed to get some packing materials so I stopped at a thrift shop and bought some towels. I decided to select towels with pretty terry cloth patterns and when I got them home I cut off the ends, folded them in half and sewed around the edges (except for an area to turn it inside out). I turned it and hemmed the edge. It makes a great absorbent bath mat!

By paws and claws from Colorado

Answers:

Make Bathmats Out of Towels

I do something similar, I shop TJ Maxx or Marshalls for their "hand" towels. I say it like that as their "hand" towels are huge! I use them for bath mats, they are not AS absorbent but they can be changed easily and take the same amount of time to dry as the other towels (the thick bathmats sometimes take longer). (03/26/2009)

By michawnpita

Make Bathmats Out of Towels
Reusable Absorbent Towels
Make Reusable Absorbent Towels
Man on Bath Mats
Using Bath Mats
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🎄