Storing Kitchen Towels in a Basket

Category Kitchen
Finding a way to creatively store kitchen hand towels can make them easy to access and decorative at the same time. Try storing your kitchen towels in a basket to keep them handy.

Every season and holiday, I change out my kitchen hand towels and pot holders. I have a flowery set for Spring, a beach theme for Summer, leaves for Fall, and a snowflakes for Winter. Holiday motifs include; hearts, bunnies, fireworks, pumpkins, and so many more.

I accumulated so many items that I ran out of drawer space. Several years ago, I decided to try putting all of my hand towels in small bins. First, I fold each towel in half, lengthwise. Then I simply roll it from one end to the other. I take the rolled up towels and set them upright in a bin and basket. They look nicer stored this way and save me from having to stuff them in a drawer. Instead, I have my two containers on my 3-tier kitchen cart. You could also roll them to put in a kitchen drawer too, if you lack counter space. You can squeeze more in when they are rolled up.

Top Comment

I store my bath towels in a wicker laundry basket on the floor in my bathroom. I fold the towels and such a way that they will all stand up in the basket and the wash clothes are folded in the same manner and placed on top of the bath towels.

Cute. Efficient.

This is a neat idea - saves space and easy to store.

Thanks! I like storing them this way far better than shoving them in a drawer.

They are far more accessible and pleasing to the eye!

Organizing KitchenMay 6, 2019
🍂
🎄