Storing Kitchen Towels in a Basket

Category Kitchen
Finding a way to creatively store kitchen hand towels can make them easy to access and decorative at the same time. Try storing your kitchen towels in a basket to keep them handy.

Every season and holiday, I change out my kitchen hand towels and pot holders. I have a flowery set for Spring, a beach theme for Summer, leaves for Fall, and a snowflakes for Winter. Holiday motifs include; hearts, bunnies, fireworks, pumpkins, and so many more.

I accumulated so many items that I ran out of drawer space. Several years ago, I decided to try putting all of my hand towels in small bins. First, I fold each towel in half, lengthwise. Then I simply roll it from one end to the other. I take the rolled up towels and set them upright in a bin and basket. They look nicer stored this way and save me from having to stuff them in a drawer. Instead, I have my two containers on my 3-tier kitchen cart. You could also roll them to put in a kitchen drawer too, if you lack counter space. You can squeeze more in when they are rolled up.

Organizing KitchenMay 6, 2019
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Kitchen-Towels-in-a-Basket.html