Make Your Own Pot Scrubber

Once upon a time, I had no scrubber for my pots and skillets, so I put together a single crochet stitch square. I covered it with some old onion netting and tied it together with a small length of yarn and knotted it.

It actually works better than the brand I have been been using. The great thing is it is recycling and keeping the items from a landfill at least for a while.

I have also found potato netting makes a good scrubber. aluminum balled up foil makes a good scrubber for metal things, but not for things that need a nylon scrubber only. I didn't have any foil at the time so that is why I made my own out of the onion netting and the crochet square.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

sewing scrubber
Making a Recycled Mesh Bag Pot Scrubber
Crochet Pot Scrubber
Making a Crochet Pot Scrubber
coffee lid dish scrubber
Homemade Dish Scrubber Ideas
Stainless Steel Scrubber
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Scrubber
crochet strap for Crock Pot lid
Making a Crochet Crock Pot Strap
🎉
🎄