Make Yourself Climb Stairs For Exercise

Great way to get fit? Try putting something in the basement, or up stairs that you use daily. Sounds silly, but now that we've added a playroom/computer room in our basement , I've lost 8 lbs!

Source: Just noticed the scale this afternoon, and realized I now climb stairs at least 5 times a day!

By Amy from Canton, Ohio

Answers:

Make Yourself Climb Stairs For Exercise

Also, use the stairs in commercial buildings, instead of the elevator. Doing so saves a wee bit of energy for planet earth, and burns a few calories and helps your heart rate. (02/02/2008)

By Paul

Make Yourself Climb Stairs For Exercise

This does work! I noticed it when we lived in a townhouse and had a small baby. He was upstairs and laundry was in the basement! Babies create a lot of laundry so I was up and down a lot, not to mention upstairs checking on him several times a day while sleeping. I looked good! Then we moved to a house with one floor and a basement. Even tho I do lots of laundry, I need those extra stairs again! (02/04/2008)

Climb Stairs For Exercise
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
beautiful wood stairs
Selecting The Right Wood for Stairs
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Oak Stairs
Fixing Squeaky Stairs
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 3:04:19 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 885 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.