Making Christmas Cards Using Photoshop

Using Photoshop Elements 6, our Christmas card from last year.

ChristmasCard300x231.jpg

I made this Christmas Card of my friend's kids.

ChristmasCard225x350.jpg

By Teresa from Clarkston

Editor's Note: We posted this year's Christmas card from Teresa here:

Answers:

Making Christmas Cards Using Photoshop

I would like to do Christmas cards using Photoshop. I saw some ideas on this post here:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf988253.tip.html - Christmas Card Photo Ideas

I have downloaded Photoshop but I am not sure if it is the right one. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Kristi

Answers:

Making Christmas Cards Using Photoshop

Photoshop might be more program than you need, depending on exactly what you are trying to do. Most of the photos look to just have text typed over the top and you can do that in many programs. A lot of those photos are just people in costumes or with props and you just need your camera for those.

There are many classes online on Photoshop and other graphics programs. I would use the built in help features or the manual for help and just start playing around. Depending on how much time you have to play and how particular you are, this might be something you will want to save for next year, as it is already mid November.

Good Luck, (11/16/2008)

Jess

Making Christmas Cards Using Photoshop

I think you're right. I'll try it next year. So far I feel what Ive seen is gone to take some time. Thanks (11/16/2008)

By KIKIKI

Homemade Christmas card.
Making Christmas Cards Using Photoshop
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄