Making Pot O' Gold Doughnuts
Make these tasty treats for a St. Patrick's Day party and find the doughnut at the end of the rainbow. This is a guide about making pot o' gold doughnuts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These cute little pot o' gold doughnuts are a great treat to make for St. Patrick's Day.
- mini chocolate covered doughnuts
- Airhead Extremes rainbow candy
- yellow M & Ms
- cookie icing
- Using a knife, cut a slit through the center of the doughnuts. Remove a small sliver if necessary to make space for the rainbow candy.
- Cut the rainbow candy into small strips. Insert one into each of the doughnuts.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Apply cookie icing around the rainbow and adhere yellow M & Ms to it for the gold. Enjoy!
February 12, 20160 found this helpful
So cute! Makes me giggle! :)
Watch this video and learn how to make these cute Pot O' Gold Doughnuts, which are a great treat to make for Saint Patrick's Day.
February 24, 20160 found this helpful
So cute and original ! :)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:41:11 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us