Making Pot O' Gold Doughnuts
Make these tasty treats for a St. Patrick's Day party and find the doughnut at the end of the rainbow. This is a guide about making pot o' gold doughnuts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 2 Comments
These cute little pot o' gold doughnuts are a great treat to make for St. Patrick's Day.
- mini chocolate covered doughnuts
- Airhead Extremes rainbow candy
- yellow M & Ms
- cookie icing
- Using a knife, cut a slit through the center of the doughnuts. Remove a small sliver if necessary to make space for the rainbow candy.
- Cut the rainbow candy into small strips. Insert one into each of the doughnuts.
- Apply cookie icing around the rainbow and adhere yellow M & Ms to it for the gold. Enjoy!
June 22, 20140 found this helpful
Watch this video and learn how to make these cute Pot O' Gold Doughnuts, which are a great treat to make for Saint Patrick's Day.Read 1 Comment
In This Guide