Making Rosemary Napkin Rings
The aroma of fresh rosemary will tempt the taste buds of your dinner guests or family for the meal to come. This is a guide about making rosemary napkin rings.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
For a lovely place setting which will also give off a wonderful herbal aroma to get your guests' taste buds going, use a wrap of rosemary around the serviettes (napkins) instead of a traditional napkin ring.
- rosemary sprigs
- garden raffia or twine
- hole punch
- Print out your guests' names. Alternatively you could write them if you prefer.
- Cut out each name and round off the corners to neaten them.
- Add a punched hole.
- Roll up a serviette (napkin) and wrap a rosemary sprig around it.
- Overlap the ends of the sprig and tie with raffia or string.
- Thread the name tag onto the raffia and make a final knot.
- Trim the ends of the raffia and arrange your setting.
In These Guides