Making a Concrete Bench

Turn two $4.00 bags of ready mix concrete into a lovely garden bench. This bench is about 36 inches long by 18 inches wide. I took some old 2x4's and made a form for the seat and two forms for the legs. I mixed the concrete and poured it into the forms. I let it set for 4 days and removed it from the mold.

Now I have a beautiful garden bench that only cost $8.00. They are at least $50.00 at your local home improvement center.

By John from Haysville, KS

Answers:

Making a Concrete Bench

Nice! I need to make a couple of them. I would also like to make a little table and a couple of little benches to go with it. (09/30/2009)

By Kas2

Making a Concrete Bench

This is a great idea. We have several of the legs and need the tops. Will put that on the spring project list! (10/01/2009)

By Allison5

Concrete bench on grass
Making a Concrete Bench
Slippery When Wet Concrete
Solution for Slippery Concrete
Making a Potting Bench
Making a Potting Bench
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
wooden garden bench with tulips
Choosing a Garden Bench
🎉
🎄