Making a Haunted House Card
Halloween is the time for lots of spooky, fun crafts. If you like to make greeting cards, don't let this holiday pass you by. This is a guide about making a haunted house card.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute Halloween card to send to all of your little ghouls and goblins.
- black, purple, orange cardstock
- K & Co. Kelly Panacci Halloween Icon Die-cut Cardstock
- ruler, pencil, eraser
- foam tape
- glue stick
- Make a 5 x 3 inch card from black cardstock.
- Cut a 6 x 2 3/4 inch rectangle from purple cardstock.
- Cut the corners off of the card to create a roof shape.
- Place foam tapes at the bottom edge of the roof and adhere on fold.
- To make the window, cut eight 1/2 inch squares from orange cardstock. Glue in place.
- For the chimney, cut a piece 1 x 1 3/4 inches from black cardstock. Adhere to card.
- Embellish the card with Halloween icon die-cut cardstock.
In This Guide